Friday, September 29, 2017

Wanda you are one of the most Godly and understanding woman I know. You have a wealth of wisdom that flows from your very being. You are like a mother of Israel.(only in Eugene)You have fed your flock and your children with the finest of wheat. Caring and praying with such great concern for those women who are afflicted with cancer or other diseases. Teaching us to care with concern for the body of Christ
Your Bible Studies 10:00 Wednesday at Faith Center are the most practical anointed encouraging teachings I continue to learn many things every week Which I put into my life. It says let the older women teach the younger women. Your books are a wealth of wisdom
that will teach younger and older women for years
and years to come I'm glad they are available at your study. Well they say we've been friends for a year and write something but it's been more than 30 years I am sure. I like face book telling us to tell about our friends because what's in our hearts can be put down on paper I love you Wanda Fisher and you are truly a virtuous women. The Queen of Sheba went to the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon I want to encourage any of my Facebook friends to make an effort to hear these studies. They really should be taped. Pam
Pam and Wanda are celebrating 1 year of friendship on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment