Monday, May 18, 2015


A letter from Wilma Phillips -
In the years I have known Wanda, her teachings have been very encouraging and lifetime helpful. She has taught me love in an unconditional way, forgiveness to a real and lasting way and now I have her books for an anytime reading, learning and consulting source. My best pick is, "Who Am I? Who Are You? I had lost my identity. I was a people pleaser.
Wanda loved me unconditionally and helped me see that God loved and helped me regain my identity as God intended me to be. I am on my way through the books a second time and learning more each time I read. New revelation comes as I read and know the Scriptures used.
I find that all the books deal with each part of my life and help me find my place in God's family and who I am in Christ and fulfilling the person He created me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment