Thursday, January 8, 2015

On Jan 5, 2015, at 2:17 PM, Roberta Thompson wrote:


 Hello Wanda,

I just saw your address and email in the back of your book. I had to write to tell you how life-changing your sharing of God's principles is for me. I know I'm just beginning to scratch the surface as I learn each day!

 I've been a Christian since age 10 and attending Faith Center since 15, but I have never heard some of what you are sharing. Inparticular, the vulnerability of children in trauma.

 Thank you! I know these truths will touch many more lives than just my own - as I tend to share with others as God leads.

I will be wanting to purchase a few more books if you still have any in print.

 Please let me know if you do and I will send you the check.

 Blessings to you,


 Roberta Thompson


No comments:

Post a Comment