Thursday, December 4, 2014

Helen works as a caregiver with Hospice - Steve has ALS Lou Gehrig's disease.
Helen shares "I was reading your book "Sojourners" and Steve asked if he could look at it ...he started reading and then asked if he could read the whole book. He is a very successful man from working hard but does not know the Lord, or felt it was a gimmick. Well last evening he asked me to say a prayer for him before he went to sleep - I did. I told him he may continue to read the book although i would love to have it back for it was signed by you. Also i find myself reading parts over, i learned something new it seems or better. Just thought i would let you know ...I am hoping we will say the prayer to ask Jesus into his life to be his savior and Lord."
God Bless
Helen Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment